Mustache Wax Application
- Use the back of your thumb to scrape out a small amount of wax. The amount depends on the size of your mustache.
- Place the Wax on the end of your index finger.
- Rub your index fingers together creating friction. (The heat causes the wax to melt).
- Start working the wax into your mustache from the center out to the edges.
- The more wax you use the stiffer your mustache will become.
- For a natural look, use a mustache comb to comb your mustache how you want it to flow.
- Use warm soapy water to wash hands.
*Test on a small area of skin before use.