Beard Balm Application
- Use the back of your thumb to scrape out a small amount of Balm, roughly the size of a pea for shorter beards. For longer beards, you may need twice the amount.
- Place the Balm in the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together creating friction. (The heat causes the balm to melt).
- Start working the balm into your beard from the sides down.
- Make sure to work the balm into the skin as well (Beard brush works perfect).
- Focus on areas with unmanageable wild hairs.
- Comb and style beard as normal.
- Use warm soapy water to wash hands.
*Test on a small area of skin before use.